4.23.2012

Famous

I have so much running through my head and I don't know how to put it into words. So here are a few random thoughts that I need to vent:
One more year of
playing. dancing. singing.
laughing backstage.
putting up sets.
driving around.
listening to Janet Jackson.
babysitting.
feeling famous.
ripple bows.
costumes and props.
popcicle parties.
feeling apart of something bigger than myself.
Being the best of friends.
Hopefully these things will stay around forever. It is very likely that once I graduate they will slowly start to disappear. I suddenly felt very nostalgic this afternoon after realizing that there is only one more year before I graduate college and potentially join the rest of the adults in the workforce. I wish that these days when work feels like play could last forever. Nothing lasts forever, but I hope the next year will slow down so that I can enjoy it while it lasts. When something has been such a big part of your life for such a long time it makes it hard to grasp the idea of leaving it behind.
Hopefully I will always remember what it felt like to be seventeen and famous in a small town.


No comments:

Post a Comment