8.02.2012

Beautiful

"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure she carries or the way she combs her hair." -Audrey Hepburn

Recently I have been obsessing with the way my body looks. Ive been standing in front of the mirror far too long every day, picking out all my imperfections. Why is that girls feel the need to look perfect? Women feel the pressure to be gorgeous everyday. Every magazine cover, every billboard, every heroine in movies, every fashion model seem to portray women as these flawless creatures; women have no body fat, women eat very little and always wear lipstick.
 
Skin and Bones is not beauty. Beauty comes from the passion and love within the soul.
 Hips
 Children
 Poise
 God's Creations
 Love
Confidence

From now on, my reflection will not judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment