4.03.2012

Good, Bad, and the Stressful

Its one of those college nights filled with open text books, coffee, and highlighters. Final exams are fast approaching and I am frantically trying to cram for my last tests of the semester. Every study jam needs a few breaks, right? I would much rather be back in Key West with a few thousand strangers and my four girlfriends.
 <Best Friends Soaking Up Smathers Beach>
 <Mich Ultra. Columbias. Coozies. Bikinis>
 <Southermost Point>
 <Daquiri bottles we refilled about 30 times that week>
 <Typical Beach Gear>
<Five Gals Duval Crawlin'>
Needless to say, we had a great time. Its always nice to escape reality. Everyday life is filled with stressors like work and school, not to mention trying to keep up an adequate social life. Hows a girl supposed to date when she is consumed in notecards and lectures?
While life is turning me in seventeen different directions right now, I am thankful for every single day. This week marks a significant ending of a chapter in my life. A huge weight that my family and I have been carrying around for twelve years is being lifting, just in time for some Easter weekend celebrations (stay tuned). One of my favorite sayings is "what doesnt kill you makes you stronger". Its no coincidence that Kelly Clarkson has a new single entitled just that. Little things remind me every day to rejoice the life you are handed, be thankful for what you have, and love the people in your life.
So this one goes out to my parents, two sisters, big brother, and all of the people who have stood by us these long years.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment