2.20.2012

Bye Bye, Twenty One

Well, its official. I am in my last twenty four hours of being twenty one. Wednesday I will be turning 22 on 2-22-12. I have tons of mixed feelings about it. Twenty one is the one age that younger adults cant wait for, and older adults seem to wish they could return to. Its also a year all about having fun, living free, and being young! And oh, what a great year it was! Here are a few highlights:
<first legal grown up drink>
 <beautiful way to celebrate 4th of July with lovely friends and family>
 <going to see Taylor Swift with good friends>
 <first trip to Gorgeous South Beach>
 <Redneck'ing with old friends>
 <meeting our fave, Luke Bryan in PCB over SB>
 <cheering on the NOLES at every home game>
<embraced a winter full of love, family, and Christmas lights>

While the past year has been great, I still anticipate twenty two. I fear that ill feel "old". I loved twenty one! Had a blast living up to the twenty one year old ways of life.
My plans for the next couple of years include finishing my first degree at FSU then working towards a nursing degree. I predict that twenty two will be a stressful, yet productive year. Hopefully the year will bring new love, luck, passion, and adventures!
Bring it on, twenty two.

No comments:

Post a Comment